Did you like last Carnivals? Did you dress up? What about the Lonbo festival? Was it funny? Did you like the songs, the dances?
I think you all did a very good show, dancing and moving as authentic artists.
I would like you to participate, writing your opinions about that morning, about your groups, the songs you chose or the choreography.
I'm looking forward to your answers.
Nolakoa da?
13 years ago

19 comments:
the best group
the one of my
the best group
the one of my
My name is Oier.
-Yes i liked it.
-Yes i dress up.
-The Lonbo festival was very
beautiful.
-Are You Ready.
-Yes i liked.
-
I dressed up as a pirat
-My name is Oier.
-Yes i do.
-Was very beautiful.
-Are You Ready.
-Yes i like.
Carnivals was very funny.Yes i dress.
Evrything was very beautiful.
BY:OIER D.C.
yes i liked i drrssed up as a viking yes,yes y liked ,I deressed up as a pirat,liked.
Hy!
I am Jonetxu Landa (:
Yes i like last carnivals.
Lonbo festval was very funny, and some songs and dances too.
And the best group was:EUSKALDUN TXIKIAK!!!
I drees up as a cowgirl, whit my friends.
my name is Rubén and I like the Lonbo
perfumorances I liked the euskaldun
txikiak perfomorance.
Hello! :)
Iam Anetxu Manzanares.
Yes, I like the carnivals, are very cool.
I dressd up as a cowgirls, with my friends.
Lonbo festival is very funny, the best grup is was the EUSKALDUN TXIKIAK!
My name is Hegoa I dressed up as a trashumante.
It e very fantastic
my name is ivan yes veri funni a like carnibals my are you ready
a like the songs dansings fanni party rock. bay bay
hello marivi:
my name is ami nerea dancing that I liked most was ours named euskaldun txikiak
Hi im Jone Ortuño, the carnabals was fantastic. The best choreographi was euskaldun txikiak.
the music was fantastic.
Im dressed up as cow girl.
hello
My name is Eva Ayesta.
I like the dances of Lombo.
I dressed up as a cow girl with my friends it was very funny.
We dance very good in the Sport Centre.
The carnivals of these year it were very nice.
Hllo my name is Diego.I like the the songs of the Sports Centre.
Hello Maribi our names are Unai and Ander.Wer Cow boys and Pitufo.
I liked the song Are You Ready.
Hello:
Yes, I like very much the carnivals,
they are fantastic :)
Idressed whit my friends like mini mouse.ç
By: Irene.
Mi name is Markel.Its faubulus.
Post a Comment